Learn About the Benefits of Our Child Care Affiliates in PA & NJ
Discover the Advantages of Preschool Programs at Just Children
Since 1983, Just Children Child Care Centers has been providing a worry-free option for families searching for enriching preschool programs for children ages eight weeks through pre-kindergarten. With eight child care locations throughout Bucks County, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we offer numerous preschool classes for children to develop a love of learning at a young age in a safe and nurturing environment. Families can find an appropriate program for children of all ages, such as early childhood education, toddler child care, and before-and-after school programs for ages 5-12 years old. Find a location near you today!
Child Care, Before & After School, & Summer Camp Programs
Just Children Child Care Centers is a fully licensed, family-owned early childhood education organization that offers various programs at convenient locations throughout the area. Focusing on children from two months old up until school age, our typical days feature daily planned activities by our educational staff that allow each child to learn as they play. We offer flexible full- or part-time days to provide just the right preschool experience your child needs. For parents with school-age children, we maintain a safe environment for kids to do homework and participate in fun exercise programs before and after school. Choose a child care program from:
- Infants: This program starts with infants as young as two months old and includes children up to 12 months when they transition to our toddler program.
- Toddlers: Toddlers enjoy plenty of play time as they are introduced to art and music through learning.
- Preschool: Children at ages three and four years old attend the preschool program and develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Kindergarten: Learning does not end with pre-K at Just Children Child Care Centers. We have a profound kindergarten program to prepare children for primary school.
- Before and After School: Before and after school programs are critical for working parents, but we ensure ours provides excellent benefits for the children with homework assistance and physical exercise opportunities.
- Summer Camp Fun: The fun is just beginning in summer! School-aged children enjoy music, movement, gymnastics, and outdoor fun at our summer camps!
What Makes Just Children Child Care Centers Special?
Since our start nearly four decades ago, the educators at Just Children Child Care Centers have worked tirelessly to build child care programs that provide valuable opportunities for families and children in need of early childhood education, before-and-after school care, and summer camp programs. To give the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with some of the leaders in child care programs and development tools for the benefit of our classrooms. Learn more about our child care affiliates below.
- Keystone STARS: Keystone STARS is a Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) in Pennsylvania that continuously works to improve and communicate the level of quality at early childhood and school-age child care and education programs. Our affiliation with Keystone STARS gives us an edge with support to improve the quality of our care and education programs. Additionally, our staff and educators receive support to meet our improvement goals with a recognition program that rewards the completion of our higher quality standards. Our affiliation with Keystone STARS assures parents that they choose a quality early childhood care education program when their children attend Just Children Child Care Centers.
- Burlington Community Action Partnership (BCAP): The BCAP provides child care referrals to low-income families in need of assistance. In partnership with the BCAP, Just Children Child Care Centers can offer critical access to beneficial early childhood education programs that may not otherwise be available to children due to financial constraints. Our affiliation gives children an opportunity to learn and grow in a healthy setting.
- The Early Learning Resource Centers (ELRC): The ELRC merged with the former Child Care Information Services of Philadelphia (CCIS) to create one central resource for early childhood education program referral services for low-income families. The ELRC makes finding high-quality childcare and education programs easier by learning about families’ child care needs and providing a list of approved referrals that will best meet those needs.
- Little Kicks Soccer: Little Kicks Soccer is a mobile soccer program developed by Stephen Baselice, a United States Soccer Federation “B” licensed coach and trainer, designed to introduce children from 18 months to 8 years old to the fun and enjoyment of soccer. At Just Children Child Care Centers, we understand the importance of promoting physical activity to improve motor skills and practice a healthy lifestyle.
- Tadpoles: The innovative Tadpoles software allows teachers, families, and early education directors a streamlined way to stay connected while effectively managing operations. Parents, do you ever wish you could check in on your child’s day while you’re at work? The Tadpole technology allows parents to play videos, share photos, and communicate with faculty through email, text, or the family app. Moms and dads take comfort knowing they can share information about their child’s day or deliver important, time-sensitive messages to teachers when they need to, all on a private, secure network.
- Mr. Scott the Music Man: Who is Mr. Scott the Music Man? The silliest one in the land! For nearly two decades, Mr. Scott the Music Man has entertained and excited thousands of young children around the U.S. with his original and unique high-energy music and movement performances. Smiles and laughs are plentiful every time Mr. Scott the Music Man takes the stage, and kids love to get involved in the act as well. Once you witness the fun and excitement, you’ll realize why he’s become a favorite of Just Children Child Care Centers.
- Soccer Shots: The founders of Soccer Shots believe that the sport of soccer can be used to teach children about the wonderful sport itself and make a positive impact on children in their early years. Soccer Shots aims to deliver positive experiences in underserved communities through high-quality soccer programs that contribute to physical and personal development and team-building skills. With high standards for coaches and a curriculum that results in character development, Soccer Shots benefits families in more ways than one.
- Peter Moses – The Music Experience for Young Children: Peter Moses has performed for young groups of children at venues of all kinds, from local preschools and libraries to festivals and large music venues. Over the past 20 years, his brand of funny and upbeat music has entertained and educated kids of all ages. Participation is always encouraged through sing-a-longs of his original folk and pop-rock songs. Peter is the director of The Music Experience. This national project promotes musical enrichment in preschools and daycare centers throughout the country by providing music programs and learning on location.
- Super Duper Sports: Super Duper Sports provides sports instruction for children as young as 18 months up through school age. The program combines creativity and fun to teach kids the enjoyment of sports no matter their skill level. Sometimes uncertainty or lack of skill can hold children back, but Super Duper Sports works hard to build an inclusive environment where children feel confident about their ability and look forward to participating and learning new games. This traveling sports instruction program for toddlers and children teaches the value of sports and teamwork to preschoolers like those at Just Children Child Care Centers.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand: Just Children Child Care Centers is a proud sponsor of Alex’s Lemonade Stand and their fight against childhood cancer. Alex’s Lemonade Stand funds impactful research, raises awareness, and supports families who need it, all in the great battle to help cure childhood cancer.
Learn More About Just Children Child Care Centers
For nearly 40 years, Just Children Child Care Centers has been building a reputation as one of the leaders in preschool programs, before-and-after school programs, and summer camps in Bucks County PA and New Jersey. With eight locations to choose from, we offer families access to high-quality child care with flexible full- and part-time days and interactive sports and music programs. We invite you to contact us to set up a time to observe one of our classes to see firsthand the enriching and nurturing learning environment we provide. Please reach out to us today to learn more about enrollment in our early childhood programs.